Supply & Support
The entire cheque scanner support operation is monitored centrally from one our central office duly backed up by a
24 X 7 help desk.
The method of support for the entire country is based on a hub & spoke model; we create hubs which cover several towns and remote sites within a particular territory which are the spokes.
All hubs have resident trained personnel and carry inventory of spare units and spare parts. In addition there is a central repository of spares & spare units.
A set of bank branches (spokes) is serviced from a hub.
The repair strategy depends on the extent of the defect- how long it takes to repair and whether parts are readily available.
- Make attempts to diagnose the problem and effect repairs over phone
- Depute technician at site
- If the repairs require extensive replacement of parts or parts not readily available, spare units will be used to swap the defective units till the bank's units are repaired
- The bank's unit is taken to the hub & repaired within 4 working days
- The original bank’s unit duly repaired is returned and SmartData inventory returned to its hub
Support Process Workflow