- At least five years of experience with at least one of the most popular programming languages (Java, C, C++, Python, C#, .NET or PHP)
- Passionate about software development
- Personality-wise we wish people to be open-minded, have interest in what the companies are doing (not only relocate because of better salaries), positive and ready to tackle challenges in an international environment.
- Very good English language skills, written and spoken (level C1 or higher according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: Learning, Teaching, Assessment (CEFR))
- Ability and will to work in a team, good communication skills
- Has previous experience with working in an international environment
- Has graduated from TOP 20 universities in India OR TOP 100 universities in the World (source: QS World University Rankings 2019)